Imagine you have a $1000 budget to promote your website, your shop on etsy, or to launch new product. How will you spend this money?
- Buy clicks on Google Adwords?
- Buy traffic from Stumbleupon?
- Clicks from Reddit?
- Try Facebook Ads?
- Buy banner display on some blogs or affiliate networks?
Whatever your decision, now ask yourself, when you’re looking for an event to go to, a product to buy, or a non-profit to support, do you pay attention to advertising or do you listen to what your friends recommend?
If your answer is, “I listen more to my friends and direct contacts”, then welcome to a New land of opportunity to reach more people and spread the word out about your events, products, and business faster, and more effectively.
How it works?
Advertisers post their advertisements, then deposit a tip (a sum of money) for their fans, followers and contacts to spread their message out. At the end of the campaign, the tip is split between the people who spread the advertiser‘s message.
Now, meet Ella. Ella is a marketer in New York. She has an event to promote, and needs to make sure that she fills up the seats or maximizes visitors. After she has sent her tweets, Facebook status updates and emailed her friends and business contacts, she still can‘t seem to fill up the seats.
Ella was running out of time, when a friend told her about Goodbuzz. Ella posted her event on Goodbuzz; offered $500 tips to people to help her spread the message.
The results were instant. Hundreds of people visited the event page and spread her message to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and by email. In less than 48hours, her event sold out. Ella is Happy!
It works, because nowadays 75% of people discover new things because another person has shared them with them.
Francis is one of the people who helped Ella. At the end of the campaign, Francis received eight dollars and fifty cents for the leads generated for Ella.
Goodbuzz is a new way of doing advertising by giving the advertising budget to your friends, fans and followers to advertise your event or business.
The advertising money go the people, not the middleman.
When traditional methods have failed you, give GoodBuzz a try. It is easy to use, safe for brands, affordable, and delivers better marketing results faster.
Consulte estos comunicados de prensa populares
- El auge del ‘compro oro’
- ¿En qué consiste la pesca con palangre?
- TeamLab.com: Ahora se puede guardar, editar y compartir documentos directamente en el portal corporativo
- La multinacional de tecnología Scinet-Corp ensamblará en sus nuevas plantas las unidades oftalmológicas de emergencia en contenedores móviles
- Spanish Edition | Basado en el intercambio y reconocimiento recíproco del valor de «stocks» la corporación SCiNet & WTS (The World Trade System) ha introducido el procedimiento automático de certificados digitales de intercambio comercial «StockOne» en las operaciones entre las empresas asociadas, importadoras y exportadoras.