SCiNet & WTS Foundation is proof that millions of people are ready to fight for life, intelligence and freedom.
72% of the world population is considered ´poor‘, but a recent study prepared by The World Resources Institute reveals that 4.7 billion people have the purchasing power of 3.7 billion euro per day! The title of the report reads ´The Next 4 Billion‘ (the next four billion: business strategy and market at the base of the pyramid).
The report is concerning the population of millions of men and women of Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, whose income is below poverty level of the western societies, but which in the aggregate represent an extraordinary economic potential.
The production mini-plants in mobile containers comprise the only system in the world that can supply up to 6 basic necessity articles at a price as low as one dollar per day.
Furthermore, all the assembly plants will operate connected to the World Trade System, a database that provides access to 60 million referrals to merchandise, raw materials, products and services worldwide, through digital certificates for trading.
To download the report of ´The Next 4 Billion‘: www.scinet-corp.org/next.pdf
Newsletters & Press Release
Consulte estos comunicados de prensa populares
- Consejos para una correcta limpieza y mantenimiento toldos
- New Manufacturing System | SCINET CORPORATION instala nuevos talleres de ensamblado
- Guitarras Manuel Rodríguez
- Innovador sistema de mini-granjas en contenedores
- The exchange certificates of SCINET CORPORATION through the reciprocal recognition of the value of stocks