(Notas de Prensa) IST&Technologies and its president Enrique Irazabal Serrano, have filed a criminal lawsuit against two newspaper and digital publication in United States and Spain.
The claim, for more than 15 million euro, includes the documentation of the lawsuit which will likewise be filed before the courts of justice in European Union and Spain, whereby those accountable for the digital publication are accused, as well as third parties, of the crimes specified by the Penal Code, Statutory Law 10/1995, crime against honor, libel (art. 205 and 206), defamation (art. 208 and 209) and extortion (art. 243) and distribution of false news.
Other judicial news:
Judgments of the Court of Justice of the European Union
European Court of Human Rights
United Nations Commission on International Trade law
Juridical Bulletin / Legal & Law
Consulte estos comunicados de prensa populares
- ¿En qué consiste la pesca con palangre?
- Beneficios de los tapetes publicitarios en nuestro negocio.
- The Next 4 Billion | SCINET CORPORATION: A revolutionary production method that is self-contained, immediate and portable!
- The New Power of Commerce | SCINET CORPORATION & The World Trade System
- Boletín Jurídico | ENRIQUE IRAZABAL amplía la demanda millonaria Artículos destacados