SCiNet & WTS has initiated the installation of new assembly workshops for the mass production of its innovative production mini-plants inside mobile containers. These mobile production units are intended for developing regions and offer all kinds of products and basic services.
The mobile production mini-plants that are mounted in these assembly workshops are intended for developing countries, offering therein all kinds of products and basic services: from food preparation or household goods, footwear or clothing articles to water purification and primary health care. Each container includes the machines, wiring, piping and necessary installations to function with autonomy.
Once the container arrives at its destination, the source of electric power, water, etc. is connected and from that moment on the mini-plant is ready to begin production. Power generators or photovoltaic panels may also be incorporated in areas where a reliable power grid is not available.
The production mini-plants in mobile containers created by SciNet Corporation comprise the only system in the world that can supply basic necessity articles and services at a price as low as one dollar per day. SciNet & WTS has developed 700 mini-plant models capable of producing up to 20,000 different articles. In order to offer an idea of its potential, with only two operators, a mini-plant can produce daily more than 17,000 loaves of bread or purify more than 60,000 liters of water.
Furthermore, all the assembly plants will operate connected to the World Trade System of SciNet & WTS a database that provides access to 60 million referrals to merchandise, raw materials, products and services worldwide.
Newsletters & Press Release
Consulte estos comunicados de prensa populares
- The World Trade News | Certificados de intercambio: SCINET CORPORATION transforma el comercio mundial!
- SCINET CORPORATION LTD MADRID | Páginas Amarillas: toda la información…
- The SCINET FOUNDATION in the Worldwide | «Lo imposible sólo cuesta un poco más…» (Art Berg)
- Spanish Edition | Basado en el intercambio y reconocimiento recíproco del valor de «stocks» la corporación SCiNet & WTS (The World Trade System) ha introducido el procedimiento automático de certificados digitales de intercambio comercial «StockOne» en las operaciones entre las empresas asociadas, importadoras y exportadoras.
- Empieza a cuidarte con el pilates