(Notas de Prensa) SciNet Corporation has initiated the installation of new assembly workshops for the mass production of its innovative production mini-plants inside mobile containers. These mobile production units are intended for developing regions and offer all kinds of products and basic services.
The mobile production mini-plants that are mounted in these assembly workshops are intended for developing countries, offering therein all kinds of products and basic services: from food preparation or household goods, footwear or clothing articles to water purification and primary health care. Each container includes the machines, wiring, piping and necessary installations to function with autonomy.
Once the container arrives at its destination, the source of electric power, water, etc. is connected and from that moment on the mini-plant is ready to begin production. Power generators or photovoltaic panels may also be incorporated in areas where a reliable power grid is not available.
The production mini-plants in mobile containers created by SciNet Corporation comprise the only system in the world that can supply basic necessity articles and services at a price as low as one dollar per day. Scinet Corporation has developed 700 mini-plant models capable of producing up to 20,000 different articles. In order to offer an idea of its potential, with only two operators, a mini-plant can produce daily more than 17,000 loaves of bread or purify more than 60,000 liters of water.
With the creation of its mini-plant assembly workshops in eleven countries, SciNet Corporation can meet the current great demand for these factories in mobile containers, which amounts to 120,000 units per year in 240 countries. These are governments that wish to supply their populations or to favor the development of the less industrialized regions therein. In this sense, the assembly workshops will be installed chiefly in areas where the mini-plants and the articles produced thereby will be. In this way, the workshops will use manpower, raw materials and local suppliers, in order to boost the economic activity of these developing areas.
Furthermore, all the assembly plants will operate connected to the World Trade System of SciNet Corporation, a database that provides access to 60 million referrals to merchandise, raw materials, products and services worldwide.
Más información en www.scinet-corp.com y www.scfoundation.eu
World Trade News, Editor
Consulte estos comunicados de prensa populares
- The SCINET FOUNDATION in the Worldwide | «Lo imposible sólo cuesta un poco más…» (Art Berg)
- Spanish Edition | Basado en el intercambio y reconocimiento recíproco del valor de «stocks» la corporación SCiNet & WTS (The World Trade System) ha introducido el procedimiento automático de certificados digitales de intercambio comercial «StockOne» en las operaciones entre las empresas asociadas, importadoras y exportadoras.
- Beneficios de los tapetes publicitarios en nuestro negocio.
- Manufacturing & Small Business | SCINET CORPORATION instala nuevos talleres de ensamblado
- The World Trade News | Certificados de intercambio: SCINET CORPORATION transforma el comercio mundial!