The worldwide and unprecedented impact achieved by SCiNet Corporation & the World Trade System (WTS) is proof that millions of people are ready to fight for life, intelligence and freedom. 72% of the world population is considered ´poor‘, but a recent study prepared by The World Resources Institute reveals that 4.7 billion people have the purchasing power of 3.7 billion euro per day! The title of the report reads ´The Next 4 Billion‘ (the next four billion: business strategy and market.
The report is concerning the population of millions of men and women of Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, whose income is below poverty level of the western societies, but which in the aggregate represent an extraordinary economic potential.
SCiNet & WTS Corporation is installing new assembly workshops in different regions worldwide, which are included within ´The Next 4 Billion‘, for the mass production of its innovative production mini-plants inside mobile containers. The mobile production mini-plants that are mounted in these assembly workshops are intended for developing countries, offering therein all kinds of products and basic services: from food preparation or household goods, footwear or clothing articles to water purification and primary health care.
The production mini-plants in mobile containers comprise the only system in the world that can supply up to 6 basic necessity articles at a price as low as one dollar per day.
Furthermore, all the assembly plants will operate connected to the World Trade System, a database that provides access to 60 million referrals to merchandise, raw materials, products and services worldwide, through digital certificates for trading.
Related Links / Vínculos relacionados:
SCINET-CORP & The Next 4 Billion
Annual Report Summary / Informe Anual
Manufacturing Press Release / Boletín de noticias
SCINETCORP Newsletters & Press Release
Rotterdam Port Center
Consulte estos comunicados de prensa populares
- Las alternativas no monetarias: un sistema único y de ámbito mundial
- Portones de fincas y mallas metálicas
- The World Trade System | BarterONE & SCINET CORPORATION: Las claves del impacto mundial!
- Descubre la maderoterapia
- Spanish Edition | Basado en el intercambio y reconocimiento recíproco del valor de «stocks» la corporación SCiNet & WTS (The World Trade System) ha introducido el procedimiento automático de certificados digitales de intercambio comercial «StockOne» en las operaciones entre las empresas asociadas, importadoras y exportadoras.